Main Menu

Time for change?

Started by T00ts, September 24, 2024, 04:00:33 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borg Refinery on September 29, 2024, 09:12:48 AMAnd so did COVID itself - and I still caught it despite being vaccinated, a 'breakthrough' case as they call it.

The vaccinations won't stop you getting Covid, but it will lessen the effect. (Where the rumour came from it would stop you getting Covid I really do not know.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

If anyone can advise how to show a video on here, which I have on my PC, that would be even better.  It's 10MB.  😉
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on September 29, 2024, 09:03:40 AMWell I have had eight Covid vaccinations so far, a ninth is booked. I have has no problems whatsoever. I know some people who have had the mild problems detailed on the paperwork issued on the leaflet issued with each vaccination.
I also know several people who would not get vaccinated, caught Covid, some were hospitalised, some were not. All suffered with long Covid and some years afterwards still do. (Low blood oxygen levels and other long term problems.)

And that's fair

I'm pretty sure I still have long COVID, I suffered the double hit of getting COVID more than once and that badly affected me too - but so did the vaccines

The vaccines probably were preferable to catching the first 3-4 variants of COVID before it became much less severe, but they still caused me severe issues that were long lasting. And so did COVID itself - and I still caught it despite being vaccinated, a 'breakthrough' case as they call it.

So, all in all, just winning the unlucky lottery, really
+++

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 28, 2024, 11:44:34 PMAnd to the actual point at hand, the USA and UK evidence I've posted shows the authorities were NOT describing the vaccines as 'experimental'

Not saying something is experimental is not evidence that it was not experimental.  Have you ever told anyone that you are not a lugworm?  And if not, does that mean you are a lugworm?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Borg Refinery on September 28, 2024, 11:25:36 PMIf you use the quote button, then click on preview it will take you to the full reply screen where you can drag and drop your files

It's easy once you know how.  😉  Cheers.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borg Refinery on September 29, 2024, 12:04:48 AMAlmost everyone I know had bad effects from the vaccine, I know I did, loads of people on here are saying the same things.

We're all conspiracy QAnon nuts for daring to point out that we got jolly rogered by the pharma bros

Well I have had eight Covid vaccinations so far, a ninth is booked. I have has no problems whatsoever. I know some people who have had the mild problems detailed on the paperwork issued on the leaflet issued with each vaccination.
I also know several people who would not get vaccinated, caught Covid, some were hospitalised, some were not. All suffered with long Covid and some years afterwards still do. (Low blood oxygen levels and other long term problems.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 28, 2024, 07:11:28 PMExactly and Scott can copy and paste via the 'printscreen' option (and Windows 11 lets you post just the bit you want)  and then there's options like imgur.com.

Scott says he has a Pfizer document dated Feb 2021 that says there vaccine is experimental.  Google desn't back that story, the FDA doesn't back that story and the UK regulatory authority doesn't back it either MHRA link

The obvious conclusion is Scott has either misread or misrepresented the truth

I don't care who backs it, I saw it, and recorded it, so unless you are saying I'm lying, you are wrong and they are wrong.  Here is a screenshot.  It's not a document, I never said that, I said I also have documentation of the NHS lying.  The trials are a video recording of the NIH during 2021, not "dated" 2021.

Borg Refinery

Almost everyone I know had bad effects from the vaccine, I know I did, loads of people on here are saying the same things.

We're all conspiracy QAnon nuts for daring to point out that we got jolly rogered by the pharma bros
+++

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on September 28, 2024, 11:13:52 PMI have never used drag and drop on here.  Where is it?  When I insert an image, it only asks for a URL.  I only have the option of replying with the QUOTE button, which gives me a quick reply only.
Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 28, 2024, 11:44:34 PMAnd to the actual point at hand, the USA and UK evidence I've posted shows the authorities were NOT describing the vaccines as 'experimental'
I have done work for big Pharma and I know it usually take 10 to 15 years to produce a Patent drug. They obviously did trials on the Covid vaccine, to prove that it did what they wanted but they can't have done the full clinical trials, so I get where Scott is coming from. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Unlucky4Sum

And to the actual point at hand, the USA and UK evidence I've posted shows the authorities were NOT describing the vaccines as 'experimental'

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borg Refinery on September 28, 2024, 10:44:00 PMYou must be in full reply mode first, you can't use quick reply.

Then you click on (or drag files to) 'Click or drag files here to attach them.' at the bottom of the replying screen and then add your image - then you click on the little blue upward-arrow at the top right of the previewed attached images and press "Insert", you don't need to put the width or the height in; it will auto-resize it for you

Et voila..

Will try but likely not today, very busy right now

I got screenshot paste to show the imade but when I hit Post it didn't appear and the BBCode was showing invalid image.

Borg Refinery

If you use the quote button, then click on preview it will take you to the full reply screen where you can drag and drop your files
+++

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on September 28, 2024, 06:57:41 PMYou can post pictures just the same as before, you drag what ever picture you want to post to the bit that says 'Drag and drop here'.

I have never used drag and drop on here.  Where is it?  When I insert an image, it only asks for a URL.  I only have the option of replying with the QUOTE button, which gives me a quick reply only.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 28, 2024, 10:02:47 PMThat's because I was referring to being able to load images without using a URL reference.

Could do it last week, can't so easily now. 

OMG, you don't need a URL, you can upload from your PC. You drag and drop from your files.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borg Refinery

You must be in full reply mode first, you can't use quick reply.

Then you click on (or drag files to) 'Click or drag files here to attach them.' at the bottom of the replying screen and then add your image - then you click on the little blue upward-arrow at the top right of the previewed attached images and press "Insert", you don't need to put the width or the height in; it will auto-resize it for you

Et voila..

+++