Main Menu

Time for change?

Started by T00ts, September 24, 2024, 04:00:33 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 30, 2024, 06:25:59 PMNor was the original apart from anti-vaxxers looking for ammunition.

Makes more sense for pro-vaxers to spread it, which means most of the media, which are largely funded by big pharma.  So there is your source of the misinformation you call "rumours".
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Data for people who have carked it after a Covid vaccination , a whole 64 after many many millions of vaccinations. Result of Freedom of Information request. Far more at link with embedded links.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/adverseeffectsofcovid19vaccination2021to2024

Adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccination 2021 to 2024
Release date:
17 May 2024

Deaths registered as attributed to the COVID-19 vaccine in England and Wales up until July 2023 can be found in Table 14 of Monthly mortality analysis, England and Wales. The ICD-10 code is U12.9, 'COVID-19 vaccines causing adverse effects in therapeutic use, unspecified'. Based on deaths registered between March 2020 and July 2023, in England, there were 63 deaths involving U12.9 and 55 deaths due to U12.9; in Wales, there was one death involving U12.9, and this was also listed as the underlying cause. 
Please note that deaths "involving" a cause refer to deaths that had this cause mentioned anywhere on the death certificate, whether as an underlying cause or not. Deaths "due to" a cause refer only to deaths that had this as the underlying cause of death. Figures usually consist of first registrations only. On occasion, after further investigation, a death can be re-registered as a different cause of death. For transparency of our statistics, these figures include re-registrations as well as initial registrations. 

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

QuoteOn March 29, Walensky told MSNBC that "Our data from the CDC today suggests that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don't get sick."

"(A)nd that it's not just in the clinical trials," the director added, "but it's also in real world data."

Three days later, on April 1, a CDC spokesperson seemingly walked back the director's comments, telling The New York Times "Dr. Walensky spoke broadly during this interview" adding that "It's possible that some people who are fully vaccinated could get Covid-19. The evidence isn't clear whether they can spread the virus to others. We are continuing to evaluate the evidence."

CNN

+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 30, 2024, 06:14:54 PMBut the retraction not necessarily seen by millions of people. 

Nor was the original apart from anti-vaxxers looking for ammunition.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 30, 2024, 06:05:46 PMThat statement was very quickly retracted by the CDC.

But the retraction not necessarily seen by millions of people.  Such a statement can be repeated by the media and social media, and I bet they don't correct it.  You asked where the rumour came from, so what more do you want?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on September 30, 2024, 05:31:01 PMI do.

CDC: "Vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don't get sick."

That statement was very quickly retracted by the CDC.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on September 29, 2024, 09:30:38 AMWhere the rumour came from it would stop you getting Covid I really do not know.

I do.

CDC: "Vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don't get sick."

Borg Refinery

It must be said that some medicines take a decade or more of testing and even then extreme side effects/other issues aren't found until much, much later, even a decade may not be enough. These were rushed out and were clearly experimental
+++

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 29, 2024, 11:22:06 PMWell clearly as two different vaccines are mentioned in that screen grab you posted they can't both be the same.

Both BNT162b1 and BNT162b2 were experimental.  BNT162b2 was rolled out.

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 29, 2024, 11:22:06 PMBut they weren't experinental when rolled out to the public becasue substantial tests had been done.

This is non sequitur.  The threshold for becoming non-experimental is not just being substantially tested.  It is completion of the trials.  And what would "substantially" even mean?

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 29, 2024, 11:22:06 PMThen'experiments' you refer to were phase 3 and other testing to see the effects of various doses of vaccine variants.

This is demonstrably wrong.  The word "experimental" does not refer to the fact that they are testing or trialling something.  The screenshot below shows why.  If "experimental" just means they are testing it, then the placebo would also be called experimental, as a placebo is also a test of an injection, to see the result of the needle entry and the saline.  And yet, the placebo is NOT labelled as experimental.  Therefore, the word experimental is a description of what is being injected.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on September 29, 2024, 09:25:28 AMIf anyone can advise how to show a video on here, which I have on my PC, that would be even better.  It's 10MB.  😉
Drag and drop, if you're using a PC it tells you where to drop. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Unlucky4Sum

Well clearly as two different vaccines are mentioned in that screen grab you posted they can't both be the same.

But they weren't experinental when rolled out to the public becasue substantial tests had been done.

Then'experiments' you refer to were phase 3 and other testing to see the effects of various doses of vaccine variants.

Apparentlystatistical analysis indicates over 200,000 people died in the USA because they beleived the anti vaccine bullshitters link.  If the same 1 in 6 has happemed here that's nearly 40,000 Brits dead because of anti vaccine BS.

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on September 29, 2024, 09:42:49 AMThat's a screen shot from Pfizers phase 3 trials.  It in no way shows that the vaccine given following the emergency clearance in Dec 2020 was 'experimental'
If you read it they were trying to see the efficacy of BNT162b1 v BNT162b2 vaccine variants

The phase 3 trials would of course have to be labelled as experiments

Do explain.  Are you suggesting the vaccine rolled out was different to the one being trialled?

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on September 29, 2024, 08:57:07 AMI don't care who backs it, I saw it, and recorded it, so unless you are saying I'm lying, you are wrong and they are wrong.  Here is a screenshot.  It's not a document, I never said that, I said I also have documentation of the NHS lying.  The trials are a video recording of the NIH during 2021, not "dated" 2021.

That's a screen shot from Pfizers phase 3 trials.  It in no way shows that the vaccine given following the emergency clearance in Dec 2020 was 'experimental'
If you read it they were trying to see the efficacy of BNT162b1 v BNT162b2 vaccine variants

The phase 3 trials would of course have to be labelled as experiments

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Scott777 on September 29, 2024, 09:25:28 AMIf anyone can advise how to show a video on here, which I have on my PC, that would be even better.  It's 10MB.  😉

Upload it to youtube then use the youtube embedding feature, prob the best way
+++

Borg Refinery

Yup, but it still did a number on me, partly because the vaccines had weakened me and I was not exactly thriving, so my body was severely weakened. A case of giving with one hand and taking with the other I suppose
+++