Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 11:27:40 AM

....and another thread being trolled by pappy and turned into cross channel freight being somehow now all about him and what feckin butcher he uses.. :(

Not really. My Christmas dinner is safe, the only shortages won't be because the ports and the Channel Tunnel are shut for 48 hours it will be because of panic buying.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 11:25:28 AM
The only thing that is clear is some people can't understand the word, local, local butcher, only has local meat,  (sourced locally within a few miles,) processed by a local abattoir. Traceable from farm to plate. 

....and another thread being trolled by pappy and turned into cross channel freight being somehow now all about him and what feckin butcher he uses.. :(

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 21, 2020, 11:18:52 AM
Pappy it's quite clear that either you or your wife will collect it from the Butcher. I think people are suggesting that you have no idea how it gets from your local farm/abattoir to the butcher and that this may well be via someone from a tier 4 area. I think everyone has crossed wires.

The only thing that is clear is some people can't understand the word, local, local butcher, only has local meat,  (sourced locally within a few miles,) processed by a local abattoir. Traceable from farm to plate. 

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 11:21:26 AM
You are misattributing.

what that you wrote one thing and then a few seconds later wrote something competely contradictory when another poster mentioned it?

As ever with you when making a tit of yourself , you retreat into semantics.

If thats the case , then im merely doing to you what you did to me on the other thread about the word "saviour".

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on December 21, 2020, 11:18:52 AM
Pappy it's quite clear that either you or your wife will collect it from the Butcher. I think people are suggesting that you have no idea how it gets from your local farm/abattoir to the butcher and that this may well be via someone from a tier 4 area. I think everyone has crossed wires.

not really toots.

I dont think there is ever really that much deep contemplation when reading one of pappys posts.

Mostly its piss taking and pointing out the obvious flaws in his laughable arguments.

Dont forget ,whatever the fault , its bojo the clown who is to blame.

Troy bad is the depth of each and every one of his arguments as you well know.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 11:16:55 AM

did you forget what you wrote a few seconds ago?

You are misattributing.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 11:04:53 AM
Neither I or my wife are from Hertfordshire

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 11:04:53 AM

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 10:51:14 AM

Neither I or my wife are from Hertfordshire

Thomas

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 10:46:23 AM
..other than the immigrant from Hertfordshire doing the picking up.

::) ::) ;D

Sorry, couldnae resist.

why be sorry for telling the truth?

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 10:46:23 AM

Sorry, couldnae resist.

What "picking up?" 

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 10:35:11 AM
We have pre-ordered Christmas meat from an independent butcher who has no foreign meat in his establishment, order to be picked up 23rd December.

Sorry, couldnae resist.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 21, 2020, 10:21:01 AM
I shouldn't think you will have much competition!   ;D  News channels are gaily ramping up the panic though. It has breathed new life into their love of panic/disaster broadcasting so you might be down to tinned corned beef!

We have pre-ordered Christmas meat from an independent butcher who has no foreign meat in his establishment, order to be picked up 23rd December.