Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on October 19, 2021, 12:49:24 PM
Maybe we were being a bit hard on Peter Sutcliffe, particularly when we are so short on lorry drivers so fair enough, our apologies to Pete
Well I know this was a joke Borky but someone read your post and before you can say Yorkshire ripper
https://www.itv.com/news/2021-09-30/raab-ex-prisoners-and-low-level-offenders-could-drive-lorries-to-help-shortages
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on October 19, 2021, 12:49:24 PM
Maybe we were being a bit hard on Peter Sutcliffe, particularly when we are so short on lorry drivers so fair enough, our apologies to Pete
:D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 19, 2021, 08:30:52 AM
There was nothing funny about associating me with Peter Sutcliffe, you have no idea or comprehension of how very nasty that it is.
For once in you life apologise.

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on October 19, 2021, 08:22:07 AM
Pappy everyone on this board is nasty according to you. I have seen you call borkie a nasty man for merely wishing you good morning.

I go to counselling once a week , but at the minute they are saying i just need to keep taking my medication and hope my sense of humour passes.

Go on pappy  , for once in your life  crack your face and smile!
There was nothing funny about associating me with Peter Sutcliffe, you have no idea or comprehension of how very nasty that it is.
For once in you life apologise.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 19, 2021, 08:18:05 AM
If you don't understand how very nasty you are you need to go for counselling. (I am being serious, I and no-one else should have to put up with that level of nastiness.)
Pappy everyone on this board is nasty according to you. I have seen you call borkie a nasty man for merely wishing you good morning.

I go to counselling once a week , but at the minute they are saying i just need to keep taking my medication and hope my sense of humour passes.

Go on pappy  , for once in your life  crack your face and smile!

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on October 19, 2021, 08:15:33 AM
Pappy all i said was you were looking good ?:D
If you don't understand how very nasty you are you need to go for counselling. (I am being serious, I and no-one else should have to put up with that level of nastiness.)

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 19, 2021, 08:13:15 AM
Thomas you are  very disgusting person. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Pappy all i said was you were looking good ?:D

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on October 18, 2021, 08:01:19 PM

Looking good in that wan pappy.:D
Thomas you are  very disgusting person. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 18, 2021, 07:51:06 PM
When I was a long distance lorry driver in the 1970s I went to and stayed overnight in a lot of rough areas.
I also until 1984 lived close to High Wycombe, which was rough in the 1960s, and has been getting steadily worse ever since.

Looking good in that wan pappy.:D

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on October 18, 2021, 07:41:13 PM

People who may have lived fairly sheltered lives ( not making a personal point about anyone on here) suddenly come into contact with people more streetwise or from rougher areas.

When I was a long distance lorry driver in the 1970s I went to and stayed overnight in a lot of rough areas.
I also until 1984 lived close to High Wycombe, which was rough in the 1960s, and has been getting steadily worse ever since.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on September 21, 2021, 11:10:11 PM
That's a bit unfair.

There was undoubtedly the racist element, most likely an amount on the remain side but all the people who voted leave I know knew exactly what they were voting for.
Well they like a dig, it is a pity they couldn't have spent the 45 years they were in the EU changing it like they said they wanted to be in it for. Oops
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on September 21, 2021, 09:56:27 PM
And there you have described many a Brexiteer.....

That's a bit unfair.

There was undoubtedly the racist element, most likely an amount on the remain side but all the people who voted leave I know knew exactly what they were voting for.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on September 21, 2021, 10:07:29 AM
They are full of bollox, living on past glories....
And there you have described many a Brexiteer.....
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on September 21, 2021, 08:23:03 AM
Starmer getting his usual slaughtering in the media and accusations of cowardice.

Remember forum poster good old ? All starmer has to do is sit it out and wait , etc etc.  :D :D The guys reputation , such as it is , diminishes each and every day.

What a wet feckin blanket that man is.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/starmer-s-shameful-silence-on-the-rosie-duffield-trans-row
They are full of bollox, living on past glories which never happened anyway, the last Labour government were in 1945 and they have all been sucking the life out of it ever since. Westminster is pure fantasy land and has no real place in a world that has completely changed around them. They just don't know it.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!