Russian Interference Report - Leaked testimony

Started by Ciaphas, November 09, 2019, 07:03:56 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=5174 time=1573398938 user_id=53
This thread should be in the conspiracy ,looney tunes and fruitcake section

We shouldn't be so dismissive of conspiracies, which are the norm.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=5105 time=1573380690 user_id=98
Mate - lookup Surkov.

It makes perfect sense and is 100% in line with practice in Russia & abroad. You cover all bases.

I'm not sure funding polar opposites is covering all bases.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=5085 time=1573374175 user_id=59
The question of funding is only part of what's important.  If Russians have funded Brexit, so what, if Brexit isn't immoral.  What do Russians want?  Maybe they are just worried about the EU superstate declaring war.  That in itself isn't immoral, just security.  Funding Tories sounds contradictory.  Why fund Farage to start Brexit, then Theresa May to stop Brexit?

Read the rest of the article I link to and it answers that question. They are destroying us and wish to destroy the EU as well. They do it by setting up polarities in our country. They aim for maximum disruption, confusion and failure, and they do it via the same old cold war tactics. They are masters of propaganda and always have been, even right back to Pavlov. They invented the science of brainwashing.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=5174 time=1573398938 user_id=53
:thup:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Streetwalker

Ciaphas

https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-blocked-report-naming-tory-donors-linked-to-kremlin-2019-11?utm_source=reddit.com&r=US&IR=T">https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-j ... &r=US&IR=T">https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-blocked-report-naming-tory-donors-linked-to-kremlin-2019-11?utm_source=reddit.com&r=US&IR=T

Getting worse for the Conservatives and this is just the tip of iceberg. No wonder they are desperate to keep it buried.

Brings into question the power of the executive to suppress such reports in order to protect their party despite clear risks to the national interest.

Ciaphas

https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-blocked-report-naming-tory-donors-linked-to-kremlin-2019-11?utm_source=reddit.com&r=US&IR=T">https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-j ... &r=US&IR=T">https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-blocked-report-naming-tory-donors-linked-to-kremlin-2019-11?utm_source=reddit.com&r=US&IR=T

Nine of the Conservative parties donors are named in the report.

Borg Refinery

By the way, idk about you folks but I actually know quite a few Russians, Ukrainians and many other Trump/Putin/Bojo etc alt-rightists in person. Many of them see merit in what I've said as well..

That doesn't mean I endorse that kind of politics at all by the way. :)
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=5085 time=1573374175 user_id=59
The question of funding is only part of what's important.  If Russians have funded Brexit, so what, if Brexit isn't immoral.  What do Russians want?  Maybe they are just worried about the EU superstate declaring war.  That in itself isn't immoral, just security.  Funding Tories sounds contradictory.  Why fund Farage to start Brexit, then Theresa May to stop Brexit?

Mate - lookup Surkov.

It makes perfect sense and is 100% in line with practice in Russia & abroad. You cover all bases.

Btw I agree with you re "Maybe they are just worried about the EU superstate declaring war".

The EU has had missiles pointed at Russia on the fringes of E Europe for far too long, equally the USA under Bush and Obama tried to start 'color revolutions' in ex USSR satellite states, and tried to start internal dissident movements within Russia - IIRC the west was linked to some Islamist movements in Chechnya too. Don't forget about Ukraine a'd Euromaiden, Svoboda, Right Sector.

Plus, Yeltsin was backed by the west and the CIA and Gorbachev was forced against his will to resign; he said that he thought he was dead when the black car came for him. And Putin is a product of western intervention - Yeltsin destroyed Russia and Putin was bitter about it and is now reaping his revenge. He has 'pwned' America and arguably Britain, plus several EU states like Hungary for example, and other places that are now Putinist proxy states or staunch allies of his.

IMHO that nutjob Hillary Clinton probably would have started war with Russia, she was dangerous; Putin reacted in self-defence & preservation. I detest Trump but I can see why Putin did what he did.

Do I blame Putin? No he's just doing what we did to him, it's very understandable.

However, we still have to fight it because presumably we care about our little country and others and don't want that nutter running the world...
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=5082 time=1573346864 user_id=98
Ever heard of Surkov?

Puppeteer all sides and control & manipulate everyone.

The Russian way = cover ALL bases; be an unbeatable chess player.

Can't blame em. On the other hand, I am fond of our little country and don't want them to completely ruin us...which is their ultimate aim, that and ruining the EU from within.

Yes, we need to combat this..unfortunately bojo himself is 'pwned' by the Russkaya

He did say he wanted it to be a serious thread,them mumbled something about this being our problem.Blame the Russians for all ills,is ongoing.In the meantime,nobody ever mentions the banning of books that don't meet the criteria.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Borg Refinery

Ever heard of Surkov?

Puppeteer all sides and control & manipulate everyone.

The Russian way = cover ALL bases; be an unbeatable chess player.

Can't blame em. On the other hand, I am fond of our little country and don't want them to completely ruin us...which is their ultimate aim, that and ruining the EU from within.

Yes, we need to combat this..unfortunately bojo himself is 'pwned' by the Russkaya
+++

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Sheepy post_id=5079 time=1573343979 user_id=52
I am being serious,they are close allies.

This is our problem.

Sheepy

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=5078 time=1573343281 user_id=74
Please don't troll the thread. It was intended to be serious.

I am being serious,they are close allies.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Baron von Lotsov

Please don't troll the thread. It was intended to be serious.