Friendship of Boris and Jennifer

Started by patman post, November 18, 2019, 12:31:15 AM

« previous - next »

Churchill

Don't forget the Czechoslovakian Spy saga as well , Corbyn was seen as a potential source of information due to his naivety and love of Mother Russia :D
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Major Sinic

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=6487 time=1574109240 user_id=75
Correction, you don't care.

Some of us care about the character of the person who may be our next Prime Minister.

With a racist and terrorism-supporting Labour leader that is truly rich! The hypocrisy is unbelievable!

Major Sinic

Quote from: Borchester post_id=6452 time=1574099652 user_id=62
I am all for it, but can't help thinking that fornication is too good for any politician. That said, if Boris gets us out of the EU I think that he will be entitled to a little rumpy pumpy.

:hattip You are this forum's treasure! Just when smurf's insane nonsense is getting under my skin you make me laugh again. Keep it up Borchester!

Churchill

Really they don't do hate or envy , but I know a Party that does
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=6524 time=1574151162 user_id=84
Get used to the idea of a fair and just Conservative government , they are daily becoming more likely to be your government for the rest of your life.  :D

Frankly I would not count on it. The Tories have no Idea what just and fair is.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Major Sinic

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=6523 time=1574151022 user_id=89
If the Tories where one nation they would not be abusing the poor, the vulnerable and the disabled in the disgusting way they have since May 2010.

Get used to the idea of a fair and just Conservative government , they are daily becoming more likely to be your government for the rest of your life.  :D

papasmurf

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=6521 time=1574150817 user_id=84
:hattip Well said my friend. You describe one nation Tories admirably, although I am not sure that common sense was ever in any sense common and good manners seem to have become a luxury of a less divisive  past.

If the Tories where one nation they would not be abusing the poor, the vulnerable and the disabled in the disgusting way they have since May 2010.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Major Sinic

Quote from: Churchill post_id=6509 time=1574146827 user_id=69
I want a tough Government that gets things done , makes a strong economy by attracting investors and companies into the UK to create jobs not driving them out with punitive taxes, rewards hard work by a fair tax system, looks after the elderly, cracks down on crime and makes punishment fit the crime, stands up for the UK.

Most of all using our tax money more wisely in order that we get value for our hard earned cash for a change, listens to the people more, bring back common sense and good manners, and as any nations future rest in the hands of its children a far better disciplined education system as they have elsewhere we are falling behind.

:hattip Well said my friend. You describe one nation Tories admirably, although I am not sure that common sense was ever in any sense common and good manners seem to have become a luxury of a less divisive  past.

Major Sinic

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=6334 time=1574037075 user_id=70
Will the allegations of misdemeanour in public office against Boris Johnson arising from Jennifer Arcuri going public over their 4-year friendship, affect voting intentions on 12 December ?

Prince Edward's problems are currently gaining more coverage than Boris's for which he should be thankful, but for how long...?

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! I think the majority decision will be that this Arcuri woman is an attention seeking, self centred petulant diva who is attempting to smear Boris at a sensitive time.

With just over three weeks to go until the twelth ( seems like an age but a week in politics.....) the Tories are on average, and in virtually every opinion poll, gradually pulling ahead, and more tellingly the bookies have a Labour majority at around 20 to 1 against and the Tories on evens.

Personally I will be glad when it (the election) is all over and we have a Conservative Govrnment with a workable majority. Corbyn will soon become a bad dream, dribbling on his allotment and attempting to write his memoirs in a shepherds hut, rather like another failed politician!

Churchill

I want a tough Government that gets things done , makes a strong economy by attracting investors and companies into the UK to create jobs not driving them out with punitive taxes, rewards hard work by a fair tax system, looks after the elderly, cracks down on crime and makes punishment fit the crime, stands up for the UK.

Most of all using our tax money more wisely in order that we get value for our hard earned cash for a change, listens to the people more, bring back common sense and good manners, and as any nations future rest in the hands of its children a far better disciplined education system as they have elsewhere we are falling behind.

Ciaphas

Quote from: Churchill post_id=6489 time=1574109599 user_id=69
Provided it not the PM you want, what opinion have you on Corbyn's character associating with terrorists for years, sharing political platforms with Middle Eastern Terrorists, made no comment about Putin's assassins murdering people in the UK, not dealing with antsemism within his party quick enough or bold enough?

UK politics is in a bad place indeed. Labour need a new leader who isn't tainted by a lack of poor leadership and judgement, and the Conservatives need a leader who actually embodies and upholds conservative values.

Nick

Quote from: Churchill post_id=6489 time=1574109599 user_id=69
Provided it not the PM you want, what opinion have you on Corbyn's character associating with terrorists for years, sharing political platforms with Middle Eastern Terrorists, made no comment about Putin's assassins murdering people in the UK, not dealing with antsemism within his party quick enough or bold enough?

They don't care about that, THEY'VE OFFERED FREE BROADBAND.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: Ciaphas post_id=6487 time=1574109240 user_id=75

Some of us care about the character of the person who may be our next Prime Minister.

Correction, will be the next PM.

What part of someone's political character is defined by how many children they have?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Churchill

Ciaphas

Quote from: Nick post_id=6476 time=1574105677 user_id=73
How has how many children Boris got any relevance to politics? We don't care.