I've changed my signature for a while, in her honour.  :mrgreen:
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas post_id=9616 time=1576230688 user_id=58

I wonder if it was the accent the put people off? :roll:

No it was that she was a deluded fool

Thomas

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELqDs0bXUAA-eZD.jpg">

Jo swinson and the lib dem campaign has to be the greatest political failure in modern history.

I wonder if it was the accent the put people off? :roll:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=8878 time=1575936494 user_id=84
Well she is only copying McDonnell by promising uncosted and unjustifiable profligate spending in a dishonest and corrupt bid to buy votes. No a lower neckline on Jo Swinsons's upper half would do nothing for me. Now if you like a nice bit of rough and don't mind verbal diarrhoea Angela Rayner might deliver the goods! Oh hush you sexist throwback!

Very true. I used to know some folk in Ashton-under-Lyne. To get there from Manchester one passes by miles and miles of decaying industry, mostly boarded up and looked like it was last cleaned about a hundred years ago. I notice she left school at 16 whilst pregnant. Now she is in the most powerful building in the land, setting the example.

I suppose this is why they seem to support green initiatives. There's nothing but dirt and the soot from cars and lorries on the buildings.

An area like this when splashed with money will see it all knocked down and replaced with things like state-funded Afro-Carabean centres and LGBT self-help groups. Industry to them is dirty, smelly and exploitative. I mean why build industry when you can just raise taxes!!!!
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

T00ts

Quote from: Barry post_id=8969 time=1575984434 user_id=51
Just watching this topic in case there are any more giggles to be had.

( • )( • )

BARRY!!!!!   :shock:

Churchill

<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Barry

Just watching this topic in case there are any more giggles to be had.

( • )( • )
† The end is nigh †

Major Sinic

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=8827 time=1575914034 user_id=74
Well in our local Tory branch they have copied a picture of her with her arms out, and they switched body gestures by adding in three captions regarding her coalition ideas. One caption is on the right swaying arm, another on the left swaying arm, as if it were the swaying arms talking, and one above her head, as per three contradictory statements quoted by various papers. Also they have made the picture into black and white, but it looks mostly grey.

Today the Libs sent me a bit of paperwork informing me that they will give mothers jobs. How jolly decent of them, lol.

Last week they were going to give the country 50bn pounds.

Actually what the Tories really need to do is take this Indian goddess and photoshop it to fit her face.

https://is3-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Purple71/v4/a0/c2/a6/a0c2a673-d200-4bfa-ce1f-00c3d3c163d7/source/256x256bb.jpg">

Well she is only copying McDonnell by promising uncosted and unjustifiable profligate spending in a dishonest and corrupt bid to buy votes. No a lower neckline on Jo Swinsons's upper half would do nothing for me. Now if you like a nice bit of rough and don't mind verbal diarrhoea Angela Rayner might deliver the goods! Oh hush you sexist throwback!

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts post_id=8800 time=1575905098 user_id=54
Well that just about sums it up. Jo Swinson tells that there have been suggestions that she should lower her dress necklines to be more effective. I think she should lower her voice, but still that's another argument.

So come on boys! Would her %age of the vote be likely to increase if her necklines came down? Is it even relevant? Perhaps BJ could open his shirt and Corbyn......? Don't let's go there.

I don't want to be ungallant, but I suspect that might be wishful thinking on Jo's part. Carrie Symonds maybe, but Swinton...?
Algerie Francais !

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: T00ts post_id=8800 time=1575905098 user_id=54
Well that just about sums it up. Jo Swinson tells that there have been suggestions that she should lower her dress necklines to be more effective. I think she should lower her voice, but still that's another argument.

So come on boys! Would her %age of the vote be likely to increase if her necklines came down? Is it even relevant? Perhaps BJ could open his shirt and Corbyn......? Don't let's go there.

Well in our local Tory branch they have copied a picture of her with her arms out, and they switched body gestures by adding in three captions regarding her coalition ideas. One caption is on the right swaying arm, another on the left swaying arm, as if it were the swaying arms talking, and one above her head, as per three contradictory statements quoted by various papers. Also they have made the picture into black and white, but it looks mostly grey.

Today the Libs sent me a bit of paperwork informing me that they will give mothers jobs. How jolly decent of them, lol.

Last week they were going to give the country 50bn pounds.

Actually what the Tories really need to do is take this Indian goddess and photoshop it to fit her face.

https://is3-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Purple71/v4/a0/c2/a6/a0c2a673-d200-4bfa-ce1f-00c3d3c163d7/source/256x256bb.jpg">
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Churchill

Now you come to mention it she does look a bit like Dear Old Tommy I loved his performances saw in Blackpool a few times years ago
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

cromwell

Don't know about lowering her necklines,she should wear a fez though and say "just like that" mind you Tommy Cooper was funny,she just looks like him. :o
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Churchill

Also a Hypocrite stranding for election in the time honoured Democratic manner, however if her party wins she would overturn the result of the Referendum also reached in the time honoured Democratic manner.

Barry

There's nothing she could do to increase her share of the vote as far as I am concerned.

I don't like her, her face, her voice or her pathetic policies.
† The end is nigh †