Jo should lower necklines!

Started by T00ts, December 09, 2019, 03:24:58 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=10065 time=1576407476 user_id=53
No offence taken , you asked me if I knew where it was not whether I had been there .

so do you know where east dunbartonshire is?

Im telling you dumbarton isnt in east dunbartonshire streetwalker , so by mentioning  dumbarton , clearly you dont know where it is.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas post_id=9849 time=1576316717 user_id=58
No offence pal , but dumbarton isnt part of jo swinsons auld constituency.

anyway nice to see amy callaghan put swinson out on her arse.

No offence taken , you asked me if I knew where it was not whether I had been there .

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=9978 time=1576336656 user_id=89

John McDonnell, the No. 2 figure in the U.K.'s Labour Party,

The uk labour party? :lol:

They dont stand in northern ireland , won one seat in the whole of scotland whilst losing deposits in many other scottish seats , lost wrexham to the tories in wales , and the majority of their seats were won in england in safe seats under the much maligned dodgy FPTP system stitch up.

The uk labour party lmfao. :lol:

i`ll crack the jokes smurf.

Churchill

You are quite right just gone back and read the article again , I read it wrongly I made a mistake for which I apologise to the Forum and you

He is leaving his present position not leaving the party
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9982 time=1576338103 user_id=69
He announced that two days , according to the Mail  he I has announced today that he is leaving the Labour Party, we will see if they are right or wrong or they made it up

This is one hour ago, no mention of him leaving the Labour Party:-

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-john-mcdonnell-stand-down-corbyn-leadership-frontrunners-a9246771.html">https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 46771.html">https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-john-mcdonnell-stand-down-corbyn-leadership-frontrunners-a9246771.html
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

He announced that two days , according to the Mail  he I has announced today that he is leaving the Labour Party, we will see if they are right or wrong or they made it up
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9974 time=1576336253 user_id=69
And some more good news, McDonnell is to quit the Labour Party as soon as the new leader of the party is elected :thup:

But its in the Mail so fake  right wing propaganda   :lol:

It is fake news. The DM never lets the truth get in the way of a good story.

"Stepping down from frontline politics," is not quitting the Labour party.

https://www.politico.eu/article/labours-john-mcdonnell-to-leave-shadow-cabinet/">https://www.politico.eu/article/labours ... w-cabinet/">https://www.politico.eu/article/labours-john-mcdonnell-to-leave-shadow-cabinet/

Labour's John McDonnell to leave shadow cabinet

Shadow chancellor says Labour must start 'listening to people' in the constituencies it lost.

By Sarah Wheaton 12/14/19, 3:08 PM CET

John McDonnell, the No. 2 figure in the U.K.'s Labour Party, said Saturday he won't be part of the next shadow cabinet under a new party leader.

"We'll all go now," McDonnell, the shadow chancellor, told Sky News, noting it would be up to Jeremy Corbyn's successor to appoint a new top team. "I won't part of that shadow cabinet," he added. "I've done my bit. We need to move on at that stage with that new leader."
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

And some more good news, McDonnell is to quit the Labour Party as soon as the new leader of the party is elected :thup:

But its in the Mail so fake  right wing propaganda   :lol:

T00ts

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9943 time=1576332727 user_id=69
:D

Well she reaped what she sowed as did many others at GE time, I can't stop laughing about McDonnell and Bercow's faces when they were told what to most likely outcome of the GE would be, brilliant still chickling now, :D

That must explain why Bercow was so subdued. I avoided him as much as possible so didn't see his reaction or the budding tears that some report. I have to say that I thought all the GE results programmes were pretty dire, perhaps that was because once again they were caught out by the exit poll and hadn't planned for a win. I think they are all trying to be just a tad too clever with their ridiculous graphics and the presenters running around trying to prove how good they were.

Churchill

:D

Well she reaped what she sowed as did many others at GE time, I can't stop laughing about McDonnell and Bercow's faces when they were told what to most likely outcome of the GE would be, brilliant still chickling now, :D

Thomas

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9903 time=1576326055 user_id=69
Not enough voters in England could either, :lol:

i know churchill , but the point is when she pisses off her scottish constituents who vote for her , the result is she gets dumped out on her arse for being a complete muppet.

Little gems you might not have seen about her down in englandshire is the snp showing videos of her slagging off david cameron for holding an eu referendum , while showing her storming out the commons in 2008 with ed davey demanding an eu referendum. :lol:

Telling scots they cant have any more referendums , while telling the english she wont respect theirs then later changing it to demanding the english hold another one. :roll:

Moaning about the tories policies on welfare while the snp pointed out she voted for many of them while in coalition with the tories.

in short a carpetbagging chancer who blows with the wind and has reaped her just desserts.

Churchill

Quote from: Thomas post_id=9875 time=1576321604 user_id=58
nicola sturgeons jubiliation?

Toots the whole of scotland was bouncing i can tell you. Even many unionists couldnt stand the woman.

Not enough voters in England could either, :lol:

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas post_id=9875 time=1576321604 user_id=58

Toots the whole of scotland was bouncing i can tell you. Even many unionists couldnt stand the woman.

:D  :hattip

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts post_id=9871 time=1576321400 user_id=54
LOL - I can imagine. It rather puts Nicola Sturgeon's jubilation at the fall of Jo into context. At least she was gracious enough later to offer condolences on a personal level if not a political one. Jo was televised later giving a speech - I couldn't watch her and gleefully changed stations.

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas post_id=9860 time=1576318623 user_id=58
i will give you my analysis of jo swinson toots if i may.

Jo isnt a one off.

In scotland especially since the snp came to power in 2007 , we have had the media here in absolute meltdown. The vast majority of the media in scotland are unionists  , and what they do is create this mythical figure of supposed great political intelect and stature who is going to be the saviour of the union and take down the snp , and get the jocks back into their boxes and voting for labour or tories.

We have had the likes of wendy alexander of labour , ruth davidson of the tories and now jo swinson  is merely the latest  in a long line of scottish political lightweights the media in scotland nurture , protect and shove way above their pay grade.

Then what happens when they are pushed into the limelight in england , their shortcomings all of scotland see are flagged up by your media who do actually hold them to account and peruse their policies.Thats when they fall flat on their arses.

It happened way ruth davidson over brexit , and now swinson.

Not to worry though toots , there will be another scottish media creation along shortly in the swinson and davidson mold. :roll:

LOL - I can imagine. It rather puts Nicola Sturgeon's jubilation at the fall of Jo into context. At least she was gracious enough later to offer condolences on a personal level if not a political one. Jo was televised later giving a speech - I couldn't watch her and gleefully changed stations.