Jo should lower necklines!

Started by T00ts, December 09, 2019, 03:24:58 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

I was reading a tweet from john nicolson about jo swinson demanding a recount , and the returning officer rejecting her demands  , she then went on to threaten legal action and stormed off in tears.

If thats true then it just about sums the woman up .

QuoteJOHN NICOLSON

Verified account

@MrJohnNicolson

Follow Follow @MrJohnNicolson

MoreJOHN NICOLSON Retweeted Alex Cole-Hamilton MSP 🔶

I heard Mr Cole Hamilton boasting on the radio that Jo Swinson should be admired for not demanding a recount. In fact her recount demand was rejected by the returning officer after which she threatened legal action against him. #stayhonest #GE19
[/b]

:roll:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Churchill

<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts post_id=9858 time=1576318107 user_id=54
Oh yes -  I was dancing around the room when I heard that. My big fear now is the thought he might become a TV pundit.

probably toots , and he can then sit around talking shite along with all the rest of the muppets.

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts post_id=9857 time=1576317969 user_id=54
To be fair, she stood for election as leader in her party, she won and was feted as a new beginning, a woman leader and young with it. I think it was the LibDems who made the mistake that female and young would get the youth vote. They then believed their own press and hitched their wagon from remain to revoke.Thank goodness that the electorate has made it known that they are not as impressionable as everyone feared.

As far as Jo goes she was lacking ability, gravitas, experience and judgement. Her campaign has been described as too mumsie. She was simply out of her depth.

i will give you my analysis of jo swinson toots if i may.

Jo isnt a one off.

In scotland especially since the snp came to power in 2007 , we have had the media here in absolute meltdown. The vast majority of the media in scotland are unionists  , and what they do is create this mythical figure of supposed great political intelect and stature who is going to be the saviour of the union and take down the snp , and get the jocks back into their boxes and voting for labour or tories.

We have had the likes of wendy alexander of labour , ruth davidson of the tories and now jo swinson  is merely the latest  in a long line of scottish political lightweights the media in scotland nurture , protect and shove way above their pay grade.

Then what happens when they are pushed into the limelight in england , their shortcomings all of scotland see are flagged up by your media who do actually hold them to account and peruse their policies.Thats when they fall flat on their arses.

It happened way ruth davidson over brexit , and now swinson.

Not to worry though toots , there will be another scottish media creation along shortly in the swinson and davidson mold. :roll:

Churchill

I agree with you on Swinson my wife made my laugh when she saw her on the TV the wife came out with an old saying I have not heard for years " She's no better than she ought to be" I have never understood what they really meant but is one hell of a put down.

Yes way out of her depth, so was Corbyn he was like a fox trying to run with hounds around him no way were people going to vote the far left into power they understood what they would mean for all of us
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas post_id=9856 time=1576317595 user_id=58
I was also over the moon to hear chukka ummunna got his just desserts as well.

Oh yes -  I was dancing around the room when I heard that. My big fear now is the thought he might become a TV pundit.

T00ts

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9851 time=1576317175 user_id=69
Yes she was dumped on her pampered arrogant arse and did not like it, good welcome to the real world me dear

To be fair, she stood for election as leader in her party, she won and was feted as a new beginning, a woman leader and young with it. I think it was the LibDems who made the mistake that female and young would get the youth vote. They then believed their own press and hitched their wagon from remain to revoke.Thank goodness that the electorate has made it known that they are not as impressionable as everyone feared.

As far as Jo goes she was lacking ability, gravitas, experience and judgement. Her campaign has been described as too mumsie. She was simply out of her depth.

I suspect that Labour may well fall into the same trap.

Thomas

Quote from: Churchill post_id=9851 time=1576317175 user_id=69
Yes she was dumped on her pampered arrogant arse and did not like it, good welcome to the real world me dear

Aye ,  ( she must have initially been reading some of beelbeebs and javerts ridiculous posts) did you see how she went from screaming at first that she would anti democratically overturn the referendum result of 2016 to changing her position to having another referendum ?

It must have been when the party analysts pointed out to her that the silent remain majority in england and wales javert and beelbeeb kept going on about didnt actually exist , and she was making the liberals look very anti democratic by screamin about overturning a result she didnt like.

What a muppet that woman is.

To go from shouting about overturning democracy to suit her personal wishes and becoming prime minister to only winning 11 seats and getting dumped out on her arse must go down in history as one of the biggest embarressments of any politician and party in history.

I was also over the moon to hear chukka ummunna got his just desserts as well.

Churchill

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=9778 time=1576256212 user_id=53
It was an educated guess

Your not going to believe this but one of my golfing pals comes from the Dumbarton area and is a big fan of the football club . A couple of years back he asked to borrow my van to pick up some stained glass from a place he had ordered it from in Dumbarton .So I went up with him and picked up what he had ordered ( Nice stuff by the way) . We stayed at his Mums hoose had a round of golf in  the morning at the local course where was previously a member and made our way back

So yer I do know where it is , its a bloody long way from Croydon

No offence pal , but dumbarton isnt part of jo swinsons auld constituency.

anyway nice to see amy callaghan put swinson out on her arse.

Baron von Lotsov

Channel 4 are very pissed off!

It's all doom and gloom on their News.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas post_id=9739 time=1576250132 user_id=58
no offence mate but how do you know?

i bet you dont even know where east dunbartonshire is. :D

It was an educated guess

Your not going to believe this but one of my golfing pals comes from the Dumbarton area and is a big fan of the football club . A couple of years back he asked to borrow my van to pick up some stained glass from a place he had ordered it from in Dumbarton .So I went up with him and picked up what he had ordered ( Nice stuff by the way) . We stayed at his Mums hoose had a round of golf in  the morning at the local course where was previously a member and made our way back

So yer I do know where it is , its a bloody long way from Croydon

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=9624 time=1576231286 user_id=53
No it was that she was a deluded fool

no offence mate but how do you know?

i bet you dont even know where east dunbartonshire is.

She is a deluded fool , i said that many months ago before she was elected , and i also said the english media would punish her severely.

With the accent though , its that type of thing us scots , especially glaswegians notice.

Not only do most of scotland not understand their own language , but we now have muppets like this trying to disown her own accent and her own country.

Good feckin riddance. Away  back down to surrey with her tail between her legs. :lol:

Sheepy

We couldn't send her  some vagisan moist cream,so I guess this is the next best thing.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Churchill

Quote from: Barry post_id=9637 time=1576233169 user_id=51
I've changed my signature for a while, in her honour.  :mrgreen:

:lol:  :thup: