Main Menu

On a personal level

Started by Barry, November 30, 2021, 07:57:58 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 10:05:49 PM
Look on the Brightside Borchester they wouldn't know it if it bit them and think they somehow have a handle on it all. Crazy conspiracies you know.
Robert W Malone, MD on Twitter: "At least 69 athletes collapse in one month, many dead https://t.co/jfRBk245J0" / Twitter
I am purely guessing but I guess Valhalla takes ignorance as an excuse.

There are two ways to secure safe passage across the bifrost bridge...

You can have secured Heimdall's approval in advance  by mighty feats in battle culminating in your dying the death of a true warrior ...

Or you can challenge him on the spot and hope to gain his approval.

He's immortal and you're dead
The second course could take a while....

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on December 01, 2021, 08:32:09 PM
I have this image of folk thinking oh shit, it is Pappy and crossing the street so as not to have to meet him and Pappy running after them and shouting,"I am avoiding you you know!"

:)
Look on the Brightside Borchester they wouldn't know it if it bit them and think they somehow have a handle on it all. Crazy conspiracies you know.
Robert W Malone, MD on Twitter: "At least 69 athletes collapse in one month, many dead https://t.co/jfRBk245J0" / Twitter
I am purely guessing but I guess Valhalla takes ignorance as an excuse.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

srb7677

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 08:20:54 PM
Well, I don't know about that, but going by your own beliefs a fair few of you will have a lot of explaining to do once you arrive in Valhalla or wherever it is you are going.
Well my beliefs are not at all the same as that of the Christians around here, but neither am I an agnostic or atheist or strict materialist.

I believe all living things have eternal souls. I believe in an afterlife, and I believe in reincarnation. I believe we have all lived before and will all live again. And I believe in natural karma, what goes around comes around, and the evil we do and the good we do comes back at us either in this life or the next. I believe that if during the course of a life we become better people  than we were when younger - that if we end this life a better person than we ended our last life, and if our existence has had much more of a poitive effect than a negative one on those around us, then we have done ok. Perhaps we can build further on that next time.

What I lack is absolute faith. I am not so absolutely certain that my beliefs are correct as to not fear death. Because a rationalist part of me does still wonder - fear even - that this existence is all there is - no afterlife, no reincarnation, no immortal soul, just decaying flesh and bone, devoid of all consciousness for ever more.

I don't think I can ever have total faith in anything without rock solid physical proof in front of my very eyes.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on December 01, 2021, 03:26:50 PM
Frankly I do not want a non vaccinated person anywhere near me.

I have this image of folk thinking oh shit, it is Pappy and crossing the street so as not to have to meet him and Pappy running after them and shouting,"I am avoiding you you know!"

:)
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 08:20:54 PM
Well, I don't know about that, but going by your own beliefs a fair few of you will have a lot of explaining to do once you arrive in Valhalla or wherever it is you are going.
LOL I think we will all have a lot of explaining to do.

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 01, 2021, 06:21:49 PMThank goodness that mankind is not in charge ultimately.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on December 01, 2021, 05:55:45 PM
I just have to mention, (although I have no idea if the guv are trying to kill people) that many jews were saying the Nazis are killing them.  It was a conspiracy theory, until it was a fact.

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 05:58:49 PM
I don't deny it, just one thing those people who are running the show have the same IQ as myself, so I know they are not joking. You might be lucky and AI might not be all they reckon that it is and somebody can get control of it.

Thank goodness that mankind is not in charge ultimately.

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 01, 2021, 05:50:33 PM
There are always wishful thinkers.
I don't deny it, just one thing those people who are running the show have the same IQ as myself, so I know they are not joking. You might be lucky and AI might not be all they reckon that it is and somebody can get control of it.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on December 01, 2021, 05:45:51 PM
It is something that a group of conspiracy theorists seem to have got hold of. Through pandemics, wars starvation etc - starting with white people for some - there seems to be this evil belief that somehow the world will be a better place. I haven't gone into it because as you can imagine I wouldn't even go there but there is a link here denying it I believe, but again I haven't read much of it. I think the truth is that some see an opportunity for a financial re-think - but you know what people are...

I just have to mention, (although I have no idea if the guv are trying to kill people) that many jews were saying the Nazis are killing them.  It was a conspiracy theory, until it was a fact.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on December 01, 2021, 05:49:13 PM
So which bit is the conspiracy then? when they openly tell you on their pages what they have planned, nah couldn't happen could it.
There are always wishful thinkers. 

Sheepy

So which bit is the conspiracy then? when they openly tell you on their pages what they have planned, nah couldn't happen could it. 

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on December 01, 2021, 05:17:44 PM
I'm sorry T00ts can you point to where it says they are going to kill people.
It is something that a group of conspiracy theorists seem to have got hold of. Through pandemics, wars starvation etc - starting with white people for some - there seems to be this evil belief that somehow the world will be a better place. I haven't gone into it because as you can imagine I wouldn't even go there but there is a link here denying it I believe, but again I haven't read much of it. I think the truth is that some see an opportunity for a financial re-think - but you know what people are...

https://www.aap.com.au/factcheck/conspiracy-theorists-depopulation-text-does-not-appear-in-great-reset-book/

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on December 01, 2021, 05:25:38 PM
Well, to be precise, it's not legal.
You obviously don't know the ways and means act. 
If you need to get rid of someone it is very easy and with absolutely no recourse. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on December 01, 2021, 05:12:43 PM
I think you'll find they can.

Well, to be precise, it's not legal.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.