Why I want Boris back

Started by Borchester, August 15, 2023, 10:03:25 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 03, 2023, 10:39:40 AM
No you ain't.

You registered on Pol-tics.com and are shit scared to contribute because you are shit scared of everything and because no other board gives you the free ride that this one does.:)
I was invited to join that forum but I have never posted in it as it appears to be a refuge for looney tunes, trolls and nasty bastards.
I am on load of other forums, but none of them have any sufferers from cognitive dissonance and/or people who do not keep up with news and current affairs like this forum has.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2023, 09:03:56 AM
I do not hate everyone. I am also very logical. I am very welcome on many other forums except this one and one other.

No you ain't.

You registered on Pol-tics.com and are shit scared to contribute because you are shit scared of everything and because no other board gives you the free ride that this one does.:)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 03, 2023, 10:27:37 AM
If you say so.
I do, top contributor, with the most thumbs up in most of them.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2023, 10:01:35 AM
Only on this forum, and one other. Every other forum I use is full of hilarity and actual debate.
If you say so.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 03, 2023, 09:29:31 AM
You're the most negative and miserable person ever.
Only on this forum, and one other. Every other forum I use is full of hilarity and actual debate.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2023, 09:03:56 AM
I do not hate everyone. I am also very logical. I am very welcome on many other forums except this one and one other.
You're the most negative and miserable person ever. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 03, 2023, 08:43:09 AM
Smurf hates everyone, he doesn't subscribe to logic.

Nick

Quote from: Red Rackham on October 03, 2023, 12:05:18 AM
So you hate someone without knowing them because they vote conservative! How very enlightened. Outraged lefties will I'm sure applaud your viewpoint.
Smurf hates everyone, he doesn't subscribe to logic. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Red Rackham on October 03, 2023, 12:05:18 AM
So you hate someone without knowing them because they vote conservative! How very enlightened. Outraged lefties will I'm sure applaud your viewpoint.
I am not a leftie,  I merely think the tories are the worst out of a very bad bunch. I long for the day when the last politician is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

Red Rackham

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 04, 2023, 09:00:23 PM
Well heres another clown that wants it
Not to mention its already happening on some votes 
That man makes my teeth itch. 100 years ago he would have been a Nazi. 

Red Rackham

Quote from: papasmurf on September 04, 2023, 07:56:39 PM
I hate Tories with a passion you will never understand.

HDQQ

Quote from: Borchester on August 15, 2023, 10:03:25 AM
As far as I can see, when push comes to shove, most Brits don't want to rejoin the EU and I very much doubt that the EU wants us back.

There is sod all that can be done to stop illegal immigration.

The Tories are reluctantly gearing themselves to shovel sack loads of cash into our massively incompetent and ever whingeing social services and the Labour high command has twigged that the bulk of the population are leery of shovelling sack loads of cash into our massively incompetent and ever whingeing social services, so there will be bugger all differences between the spending plans of either party

In fact there is not much difference between the parties and the next election will be about slinging one set of rascals out and installing a very similar set of rascals in their place.

So let us have Boris back. He wants low taxes, which is bollocks because everyone wants low taxes but an every increasing Welfare State, but it will be fun to see him try. He is anti EU, which is ok because as said before, the EU does not want us back either. And all the time he is married to Carrie there will be a stream of animal rights legislations, which has to be to the good. But most of all, he adds to the gaiety of the nation, which is something the current set of dreary buggers don't seem to manage.

How say you ? 
Gaity to the nation? Not sure he did that when he was PM. If Boris Johnson had any talent at all, it was that of being able to be witty without being remotely funny. 
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Streetwalker

Quote from: GerryT on September 04, 2023, 06:03:13 PM
;D ;D ;D There's clowns everywhere. Even the precious EU. So 6 MEPs come up with a hair brain scheme that would require altering the constitution of the EU. It's never going to happen, nobody wants it. 
Well heres another clown that wants it 
Not to mention its already happening on some votes .  

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 04, 2023, 07:16:47 PM
Yeah, but I bet that you secretly enjoy it :)
I hate Tories with a passion you will never understand.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on September 04, 2023, 04:56:25 PM
Lucky you. Every time there is a Tory government they do something to me not for me
Yeah, but I bet that you secretly enjoy it :)

Algerie Francais !