Absolutely Disgusting

Started by Nick, July 30, 2024, 11:12:54 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on August 10, 2024, 04:39:26 PM
😮

Not the pretend kind of Satanism.  The real thing, where babies are sacrificed.
Has that in modern times ever been proven?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on August 10, 2024, 04:39:26 PM
😮

Then I hate them for being murderers. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on August 10, 2024, 02:24:10 PM
I don't hate anyone who follows satanism, 

😮

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on August 09, 2024, 11:05:24 PM
No, Nick.  Think it through.  Satanism is a creed.  And orange is the colour of Trump's skin.  But semantics aside, Robinson does not hate people because of their race.  He probably hates Islam, which is not a race.
And I don't hate anyone who follows satanism, same as any form of religion I believe it to be a load of tosh, but I do t hate anyone for their belief in it. 
Your Trump comment doesn't even deserve a response. 

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on August 09, 2024, 02:23:51 PM
Anyone who hates someone just because of their creed or skin colour is racist. 

No, Nick.  Think it through.  Satanism is a creed.  And orange is the colour of Trump's skin.  But semantics aside, Robinson does not hate people because of their race.  He probably hates Islam, which is not a race.

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on August 09, 2024, 02:23:51 PM
Anyone who hates someone just because of their creed or skin colour is racist. Personally I don't care if someone is green with pink stops, but if they are an arsehole then they are an arsehole, that's down to them not their colour.
Working in retail serving the common public all day soon alerts you to the fact that whilst many people are great, there are a great many absolute assholes out there too, and also a worryingly large number who are thick as mince.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on August 09, 2024, 10:45:43 AM
Well in that case, we will have to agree to disagree.  There's no good evidence he is racist, though to be fair, I'm not sure what the word means anymore, as it is abused all the time.  Anyone who wants to reduce immigration is apparently racist.
Anyone who hates someone just because of their creed or skin colour is racist. Personally I don't care if someone is green with pink stops, but if they are an arsehole then they are an arsehole, that's down to them not their colour. 

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 09, 2024, 11:01:11 AM
If you can point out where I'll show it to my nurse and she will up my meds .  The fact remains you have made comments and quoted people without actually reading or listening to what people have said in full OR ,you have edited bits that you think will prove your point . Neither of which washes we me ,no wonder you fall so easily for the crap Yaxley Lennon spouts .

The edited version shows the same as the full version.  I did watch the full video, and the edited one, a long time ago.  You claimed Farage was not comparing Covid to the flu.  You then claimed Whitty also was not.  Then you forgot to explain why Farage mentioned the flu.  🤔  The fact is, there is no other possible explanation, other than his own opinion.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on August 09, 2024, 06:22:06 AM
This is my home town, I know the people that have been lifted and know they were involved. Everyone knows everyone, and if they are not known they are part of the rent-a-mob and didn't travel there to walk on the beach.

So no one could have travelled there just to protest?

Scott777

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 08, 2024, 09:40:00 PM
A lot of people are trying to stir up unrest in the UK to destabilize it right now, 

Would that include politicians and the media?

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on August 08, 2024, 03:29:27 PM
Now you are contradicting yourself.  That's some serious cognitive dissonance.
If you can point out where I'll show it to my nurse and she will up my meds .  The fact remains you have made comments and quoted people without actually reading or listening to what people have said in full OR ,you have edited bits that you think will prove your point . Neither of which washes we me ,no wonder you fall so easily for the crap Yaxley Lennon spouts .

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on August 09, 2024, 10:45:43 AM
 Anyone who wants to reduce immigration is apparently racist.
Quite.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on August 08, 2024, 09:14:53 PM
Robinson, is a racist piece of 💩 and ex member of the BNP, that isn't up for debate.
The point at which he hates people is dubious. Is it those that enter the U.K. illegally, those that have Visa's, those that have settled status, or their children, or their children's children? When does his hatred stop?

Well in that case, we will have to agree to disagree.  There's no good evidence he is racist, though to be fair, I'm not sure what the word means anymore, as it is abused all the time.  Anyone who wants to reduce immigration is apparently racist.

Nick

Quote from: Borg Refinery on August 09, 2024, 12:54:33 AM
How can you possibly say "No one"? If you want to say the majority fine, but "no one" ... at all?

I think if people came there and protested peacefully, no, they shouldn't rot in prison and I don't agree with the police state imprisoning anyone it has a problem with. Obviously outside agitators come to all these events to stir up trouble but that doesn't mean everyone there is one - yeah they are a shower of shite but they all got nicked and that's even worse

The idea that leftists or right wingers (whom I disagree with by the way) should be arrested simply for protesting is wrong and that's what happened in London, I saw the evidence on video clearly
This is my home town, I know the people that have been lifted and know they were involved. Everyone knows everyone, and if they are not known they are part of the rent-a-mob and didn't travel there to walk on the beach.