Coronavirus being left off english death certificates

Started by Thomas, April 18, 2020, 11:18:11 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=21892 time=1587372835 user_id=59

1.I didnt agree with you at all  that covid 19 wasnt a significant factor in this case.

2. i believe now as i have from the start that mr siddique is correct covid 19 is a significant factor in this case.

3. i confirm it in my post you highlight.

I have to ask scott , genuinely , are you on drugs?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Barry

None of you got from the report that Miss Smith died of accidental death, and Mr Bowater died of natural causes, then?

There's no mention of what was on the death certificates.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=21884 time=1587371665 user_id=59
So are you agreeing then, that Covid-19 in a death might not be a contributing factor?

Quote from: Thomas post_id=21885 time=1587371766 user_id=58
I couldnt tell you about a random case.

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=21889 time=1587372187 user_id=59
You believed right from the start that it was a significant contributing factor.  Now you claim you didn't.  This was the crux of our discussion.

Quote from: Thomas post_id=21890 time=1587372297 user_id=58
Where?

Here:

Quote from: Thomas post_id=21890 time=1587372297 user_id=58
The coroner is absolutely saying covid 19 pneumonia is a significant contributing factor. One of three in fact that he mentions , along with hip fracture and old age.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=21887 time=1587371971 user_id=59
.  I haven't claimed that Covid-19 was not a contributing factor -

This is the sort of bollocks you come out with regularly.

You say you havent claimed covid 19 wasnt a contributing factor in this case , but earlier you say this...

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=21836 time=1587311722 user_id=59
If Covid-19 wasn't a significant contributing factor, it absolutely should not be on the cert.  Why should it?

Your whole argument is questioning why covid 19 was on the death ceritficate . My argument to you is why shouldnt it be on there ,we have no reason to doubt mr siddique and you go off on a load of diversions and innuendo and your usual bullshit. :roll:

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=21889 time=1587372187 user_id=59
 Now you claim you didn't.

Where?

Inventing lies yet again as you are on the back foot.

Scott777

Quote from: Thomas post_id=21837 time=1587311984 user_id=58
The coroner is absolutely saying covid 19 pneumonia is a significant contributing factor. One of three in fact that he mentions , along with hip fracture and old age.

I did actually quote this , yet you again dismiss it.

You see, Thomas - backtracking.  You believed right from the start that it was a significant contributing factor.  Now you claim you didn't.  This was the crux of our discussion.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=21887 time=1587371971 user_id=59
That's not how it works, Thomas.  I haven't claimed that Covid-19 was not a contributing factor - I said that YOU don't know that it was, despite your claims that it was.  Now you are backtracking, and making strawman arguments.  At what point will you admit you are wrong - that you don't know it was a contributing factor?

:lol:

I have no reason to doubt mr siddique. I believe what he has said in the story.

You are the one questioning it with your zany "what if " theories. I believe the coroner , i dont agree with you.

Scott777

Quote from: Thomas post_id=21879 time=1587370033 user_id=58
If covid 19 wasnt a contributing factor to mrs smiths death , then you prove it. Crack on.

That's not how it works, Thomas.  I haven't claimed that Covid-19 was not a contributing factor - I said that YOU don't know that it was, despite your claims that it was.  Now you are backtracking, and making strawman arguments.  At what point will you admit you are wrong - that you don't know it was a contributing factor?

Thomas

I can only go along withwhat the coroner put in mrs smiths story.

If you think it is wrong , you show us why its wrong.

Until then , its just more of your ill informed wacky speculations.

Thomas

I didn't say you did.  So are you agreeing then, that Covid-19 in a death might not be a contributing factor?

I couldnt tell you about a random case.

We are talking about this case in barrys story , the mrs smith mentioned. In this case , im pointing out the coroner put covid 19 pneumonia down as a cause of death (one of three) , and you are the one disputing this.

So you prove it wasnt a factor in this case.

Scott777

Quote from: Thomas post_id=21878 time=1587369568 user_id=58
Using the wote tags , quote where i have said on this forum or thread covid 19 must contribute to a persons death. Over to you.

I didn't say you did.  So are you agreeing then, that Covid-19 in a death might not be a contributing factor?

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=21873 time=1587331824 user_id=59

If you spend a second to even attempt to understand what this is saying, you may understand that a person with Covid-19 symptoms, (which might include a cough, a runny nose, a sneeze, a headache), may not even have Covid-19, but may be recorded with Covid-19 on the certificate.

They based (one ) of mrs smiths causes of death on covid 19 ,because they tested her twice , the first came back negative , the second positive.

Read the feckin story and stop inventing your own.

So if you think mr siddique and the other health professionals in this story got the diagnosis of covid 19 pneumonia wrong (based on a second swab test) then you prove it.

Otheriwse you are merely inventing yet more wacky arguments to suit your "in denial" narrative. :roll:

Thomas

If you spend a second to even attempt to understand what this is saying, you may understand that a person with Covid-19 symptoms, (which might include a cough, a runny nose, a sneeze, a headache), may not even have Covid-19, but may be recorded with Covid-19 on the certificate.  How man times do you have read the same stuff before you actually understand it?

I understand what is being said. Unlike you i actually read the story before i commented on it.

You tried to insinuate they were blaming covid 19 (solely) for the lady in questions death in your opening reply to barry  ,

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=21828 time=1587308681 user_id=59
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.  It's unbelievable that they can blame Covid-19 when she was 84 and had chronic COPD.

When i had to point out to you , as you obviously hadnt read the story , covid 19 was one of three things put down as the cause of death , and in the 8th paragraph of barrys story , they further elaborated on the sequence of events that led to mrs smith s death.

Practice what you preach and actually try and read then understand what is being written. You wont , because on each thread of this forum you are too busy trying choking to insert your own zany interpretation and wacky theories into the debate.

Thomas

Yes, he does, because that's what is recorded.  It is accepted as "cause of death" on the certificate.  

Right so what are you arguing about? You agree ?ffs! :lol:

Quote But that doesn't mean it was a contributing factor,

So here we go into scotts diversions , hyperbole and innuendo.

I didnt post the story , barry did.

I dont live inthe black country , i dont know mrs smith , i wasnt there , im not a coroner , i didnt fill out the death certificate nor announce the cause of death.

Neither did you.

We are all reading and commenting on this story. Nothing more. We all have to accept it at face value as we dont know anythinhg different.

If covid 19 wasnt a contributing factor to mrs smiths death , then you prove it. Crack on.

Whos word do we take.? Mr Siddique , the black country coroner in the story , or wacky wullie , the anonymous poster on a political forum who knows feck all about heathcare nor anymore about this story than the rest of us on here.

This is what you do all the time on this forumn , on practically every thread.......take a story , then start "inventing " your own wacky zany theories and inserting them into the debate.

I will wait to see your proof mr siddique  , the coroner  , is wrong. I wont hold my breath though.

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=21871 time=1587331013 user_id=59
You're the one playing games.  I refuse to read the rest of your post, because your very first sentence is bollox.  You have yet to say which sentence shows that having Covid-19 MUST contribute to a persons death.

Every post you write on this forum is bollox.

This post of yours here is exactly what i am talking about.

QuoteYou have yet to say which sentence shows that having Covid-19 MUST contribute to a persons death.

This is whats called a word game , and a diversion scott.

Using the wote tags , quote where i have said on this forum or thread covid 19 must contribute to a persons death. Over to you.