Cummings Breaks the Rules.

Started by B0ycey, May 23, 2020, 06:34:21 AM

« previous - next »

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: Thomas post_id=26271 time=1590477907 user_id=58
Sorry beelbeeb , im still not sure what the big deal is.?

Raking over every inch of ground to try and find somethng....anything...to throw at cummings no matter how small and insignificant it is , or how true , really does come across very badly.

Badly manufactured faux outrage withthe sole aim  , as toots said yesterday , of taking down an individual simply because he is seen as some brexit/tory antichrist  is extremely poor.

You are empowering the man and creating a victim/martyr.

You're not sure that it's important that one of the most powerful people in the UK openly lied in a press conference about something?

Do you concede that his claim "to have warned about the dangers of CV last year" currently looks like a lie?  or can you point to where he has?

How much of his press conference do you think is true?

B0ycey

Quote from: GregB post_id=26290 time=1590479673 user_id=72
For any real meaningful change there needs to be a viable opposition, May I suggest that would be the best start.

I would agree. But there is an age divide that need balancing before that can happen. People think Corbyn failed because he didn't win an election. He didn't fail. He has got his message out to the youth. But until they get older, they are not the votes.

GregB

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26288 time=1590479516 user_id=116
Not everything is about Brexit Thomas. Perhaps for you, but not for me, especially as Brexit is happening - although I see you seem to be confused by membership and transition. This is more about hypocracy and anything that brings down the Tory lies which splits the class divide further. For any real meaningful change people need to understand their class distinction and us vs them is perhaps a great start.

For any real meaningful change there needs to be a viable opposition, May I suggest that would be the best start.

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas post_id=26282 time=1590479027 user_id=58
I thought mr Gove was rather composed and extremely sincere myself.

:roll:  :lol:

any day now mate , the tory government will fall and brexit wil stop. its just around the corner ......honest..... 8-)

Not everything is about Brexit Thomas. Perhaps for you, but not for me, especially as Brexit is happening - although I see you seem to be confused by membership and transition. This is more about hypocracy and anything that brings down the Tory lies which splits the class divide further. For any real meaningful change people need to understand their class distinction and us vs them is perhaps a great start.

GregB

Quote from: Thomas post_id=26286 time=1590479329 user_id=58
:lol:

Doesnt pappy like the tories?

I'm Not sure there's much he does like other than the sound of his own fingers  :D

Thomas

Quote from: GregB post_id=26283 time=1590479178 user_id=72
Problem is your in a minority unlike the Tories  :-P

:lol:

Doesnt pappy like the tories?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Sorry for taking the piss , but watching the political exchange and in depth analysis of boycey and pappy smurf about the flaws of conservative governance has me in stitches.

#i hate tories#

#they are bad ...really bad#

#what have we done to deserve this#

#Benefits! Whats about our benefits?!#

With such men opposing them, how can the tories survive.?

GregB

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=26277 time=1590478760 user_id=89
Just watching Gove on Sky News.  He is using a very big shovel to dig an even deeper hole.

What have we done to deserve such morons in public office?

Problem is your in a minority unlike the Tories  :-P

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26280 time=1590478924 user_id=116Indeed :thup:

I thought mr Gove was rather composed and extremely sincere myself.

:roll:  :lol:

any day now mate , the tory government will fall and brexit wil stop. its just around the corner ......honest..... 8-)

B0ycey

Just watching Gove on Sky News.  He is using a very big shovel to dig an even deeper hole.

Indeed :thup:

Thomas

Say it again pappy......

# i hate tories#  

# i hate tories#

# i hate tories#

# i hate tories #  :roll:

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey post_id=26272 time=1590477927 user_id=116
So both Goves and Howard are saying driving to test your eyesight is essential travel.  :lol:

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Along with this continuing to be brought up for many months to come - even if it isn't front page.

Good. Everytime the remoaners try and create mass hysteria over the lack of progress in brexit talks , this should provide bojo with a nice distraction.

Meanwhile the clock ticks down....... :lol:

"dont you want to talk about mr cummings Sir keir?" :roll:

Thomas

But it is showing that elitism exists in the UK. And that will damage the government in the long run, because Cummings in now the metaphor.

lmfao boycey.

Elitism exists in the uk? This is a revelation to you? :lol:

I bet you anything you want this wont damage the tory government in any way  , certainly not till brexit is done.

As i said mate , apart from a few posts on facebook by the same clowns who are baying day in day out about the tories anyway , no cant gives a feck.

Most folk are more interested when the lockdown is ending than anything else.( pubs opening , shops opening)

Foiled again.# :lol:  :roll: Poor old remoaners.

not been a good four years or so for them , they keep stamping their feet and pouting , but no cant is listening.

Thomas

We went through all this in a very similar manner with alec salmond , with the exception it was a court case.  The brit left ( and others) had him hung drawn and quartered before he even went on trial , the media were throwing everything at him , exactly like cummings , and what happened?

He walked free and was acquitted  , and not only that , much to the brit medias severe disapointment , alec salmond came out of it even stronger and with massive sympathy from the scottish public who saw hims as the victim of some political stitch up which backfired spectacularly.

The public are just too clued up now unlike the old days for this sort of utter pish.

I mean FFS we are now onto what he did or didnt say in some stupid feckin blog to try and stitch the guy up. Its becoming pathetic.