Elitism, clarse and all that...

Started by DeppityDawg, May 28, 2020, 11:40:02 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27094 time=1590869542 user_id=98
.  :-P But Mary Doll is not my type..

Me neither mate. My wife is an east anglian.

Your wife says you are no her type either... :lol:

I understand that you are a little hard of thinking, and have maybe been hit in the head a few too many times and it's impaired your noggin, but I assure you it's not normal

dynamis crying yet again forum members are engaging with him.?

You havent got the hang of this forum malarkey yet have you?

QuoteThanks for your concern about my love life though

No worries mate. Just felt a wee bit sorry for you thats all.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=27091 time=1590868449 user_id=58(drivel)

Pathetic.

10+ pages of replies on sat; over 20 notifications (not counting the ones I turned off) aimed at me on saturday alone(!), let alone on Tues, or the day before, or before that; Many unwarranted as I was replying to others

Another BS excuse, another BS justification.

I understand that you are a little hard of thinking, and have maybe been hit in the head a few too many times and it's impaired your noggin, but I assure you it's not normal.  :-P

Thanks for your concern about my love life though. It's the thought that counts.  :-P But Mary Doll is not my type..

(..)
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27086 time=1590867847 user_id=98
You were here on Tuesday dumbass

Tuesday morning if i recall , and  came back on saturday morning. 4 days later , over half the week i havent been on here while you have but im wasting  away my life? :roll:

You dont half exagerrate dyno while trying to ignore your own failings ( time on internet forums , supporting labour etc etc)

QuoteCheck your own mirror,

Dont need to dyno. Hows the love life? :roll:  :lol:

QuoteAt least check your posts. :crzy One of your first replies today (early in the am) is a reply to a post I made days, and days ago(!).

How lame.

Is there a time limit on replying or sumfing?

You accuse me of "spending my life on here" , then moan when i reply to posts from days ago as i havent been on the forum.

All over the place mate , just like your denial of supporting labour.

QuoteEven if I knew what you were talking about, it'd still be tedious.

My posts are that tedious you go out of your way to constantly reply to them , and only the other day when i was on the forum , i nearly had you in tears simply cause i wouldnt give you a virtual  lefty hug. :lol:

Then you proceeded to swear and scweam at me. :lol:

QuoteDo they spam each other with requests for a fight on mumsnet?

You tell me mate , you are the one who raised the issue and hysterically claimed it was happenng on here.
I might have to go on there and find out if there's more folk like me who enjoy fighting all the time.

Is that it? is that the best rejoinder you could think up? :oops:  :-P

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27076 time=1590866038 user_id=98
Dunno who he is, but he's "the enemy" in Stoke Newington.

The people who gentrified that pile of shite town drove my family out, and kept locals from affording anything.

Everyone on here winds people up to a large degree, you do so yourself sometimes, sometimes so I do but I suppose we try not to be as insidious as Pat appears to be..... as I hate people who don't say what they mean directly to your face.

..They're the biggest whingey liar tossers going, lower than dogs even. But replying to spam is always time wasted I guess.

Aye, I guess we all wind each other up to a degree. Its all part of the circus, but many posters do try to engage, and its frustrating when others push agendas, deliberately sabotage threads or come on solely to poke fun at others and then freely admit to it. That's why I gave up being a Moderator - because I'd rather just say what I think and suffer the consequences.

More often that not I just try to joke my way through it now. I'm getting too old for the verbal fisticuffs now  :lol:

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=27081 time=1590866859 user_id=50

But you know what? For all the times Thomas and I have ripped in to each other, at least he is honest and consistent, and that is why I respect him. He will also not bear a grudge - if he fell out with you yesterday and you say something he admires today, he will tell you so. That is the quality of someone who is always willing to debate a point, and knows that none of us are right all the time, or wrong all the time.

:thup: cheers deppity.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=27082 time=1590867175 user_id=58
Eh?

We have just established i havent been on here all week ( you have) and you accuse me of wasting my life on an interwebby forum?

Check the mirror pal.

You were here on Tuesday dumbass. Check your own mirror, or maybe not as if I recall father jack gets the shock of his life when he does.  :lol:

At least check your posts.  :crzy One of your first replies today (early in the am) is a reply to a post I made days, and days ago(!).

How lame.

Quote(something about arsebiscuits)

Even if I knew what you were talking about, it'd still be tedious.

Do they spam each other with requests for a fight on mumsnet?

I might have to go on there and find out if there's more folk like me who enjoy fighting all the time.  :-P
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27083 time=1590867185 user_id=98
Oh yes I recall you saying, high wycombe wasn't it?

It's quite nice around there, but yeah very posh. It's a nice drive down through west london from there, down hanger lane and all that, someone took me down that way a few years back.

The original folk had west country type accents if I recall...

More rural than High Wycombe. (High Wycombe has been a "multi cultural idyll" since the 1960s I would not go back there for a bet now.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=27081 time=1590866859 user_id=50
Aw, don't worry, Toots.

Back on the old forum, they used to have to lock Thomas, Badfellow, Uganda and me in a separate forum until we'd finished ripping bits off each other. It wasn't a place for the faint hearted  :lol:  

But you know what? For all the times Thomas and I have ripped in to each other, at least he is honest and consistent, and that is why I respect him. He will also not bear a grudge - if he fell out with you yesterday and you say something he admires today, he will tell you so. That is the quality of someone who is always willing to debate a point, and knows that none of us are right all the time, or wrong all the time.

He's still a bucktoothed, skanky drunken old Jock with hair like father Jack, but hell its better to have a fight with Thomas than get a smootchy kiss off him  :lol:

Ha ha ha , im a handsome olive skinned black haired blue eyed glaswegian in his mid forties. My teef are perfick , ( you are thinking of auld borkie) :lol:

Am the youngest cant on this feckin forum.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=27080 time=1590866745 user_id=89
The is a problem over a lot of Britain, I had to move away from the area where according to my ancestral DNA test my ancestors had been since the ice retreated at the end of the last ice age because of an influx of "white flighters," putting up property prices to silly levels.

Oh yes I recall you saying, high wycombe wasn't it?

It's quite nice around there, but yeah very posh. It's a nice drive down through west london from there, down hanger lane and all that, someone took me down that way a few years back.

The original folk had west country type accents if I recall...
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27078 time=1590866464 user_id=98
You enjoy wasting most of your Saturday writing father jack worthy posts?

Eh?

We have just established i havent been on here all week ( you have) and you accuse me of wasting my life on an interwebby forum?

Check the mirror pal.

QuoteWell you are.

tough feckin titty. I will post to whom i like within the forum rules. If you dont want to have your posts challenged , then why are you on here?

Find some left wing anti brexit jerk circle to get a pat on the back .

Quote You even replied to my post in the pr thread, probably it's a load more 'trynae start a fite' crap, in fact I got so many notifications from you I've turned it off.

:lol:  poor you. Listen dyno , if i wis you , i would maybe think about posting on adult forums if you cant handle the cut and thrust of debate and the banter.

:roll:  :lol:

QuoteSeriously, it's pathetic.

Replying to peoples posts is now wanting to start a fight and being pathetic in dynorods double speak?

Seriously mate , you are going all shrinking violet on me now. man up ya wee girls blouse .
I expect not to be spammed with requests to start a fight in every feckin thread you obnoxious auld git.

Where?

Talking to an anonymous forum member on the interwebby is now classed as wanting to start a fight?

You are getting all hysterical dynorod , calm down dear. Its only a bit of banter and debate.

Jesus , what forum did you come off  of..? Mumsnet?

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts post_id=27070 time=1590863750 user_id=54
Then it shouldn't be. It upset me.

Aw, don't worry, Toots.

Back on the old forum, they used to have to lock Thomas, Badfellow, Uganda and me in a separate forum until we'd finished ripping bits off each other. It wasn't a place for the faint hearted  :lol:  

He's still a bucktoothed, skanky drunken old Jock with hair like father Jack, but hell its better to have a fight with Thomas than get a smootchy kiss off him  :lol:

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=27076 time=1590866038 user_id=98

The people who gentrified that pile of shite town drove my family out, and kept locals from affording anything.

The is a problem over a lot of Britain, I had to move away from the area where according to my ancestral DNA test my ancestors had been since the ice retreated at the end of the last ice age because of an influx of "white flighters," putting up property prices to silly levels.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas post_id=27075 time=1590866007 user_id=58
I love the banter. All part of the fun dyno.

You enjoy wasting most of your Saturday writing father jack worthy posts?

"Drink girls feck"

What a life.  :shock:

Quotei havent been on here most of the week , and you accuse me of stalking you?

Well you are. And you're calling me out, as you did on this thread. You even replied to my post in the pr thread, probably it's a load more 'trynae start a fite' crap, in fact I got so many notifications from you I've turned it off.

I wasn't even talking to you and you "wannae start a feckin fite" all the time. Seriously, it's pathetic.

QuoteIm merely having a chat with you dyno , why does this upset you so?

You do realise engaging with  posts is the whole purpose of a forum dont you? Its not a platform to post anti tory anti brexit links without challenge , or say contradictory things like supporting labour one minute , then denying it the next pass by without comment.

Maybe you are used to a jerk circle  , hence why you needed the virtual hug....i dont know?

If so , you have come to the wrong place me auld son.

I expect not to be spammed with requests to start a fight in every feckin thread you obnoxious auld git.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=27073 time=1590864579 user_id=50
That's him all over, I'm afraid. He won't dare engage anyone in a straight debate because he's been shown up so many times that he's scared to. So instead, he engages in a safe, drive by posting style, cut and run, a sneering comment here, a disparaging comment there, all in perfect English of course (because his education was so much better than anyone else who posts here  :roll: ), and then he runs away. This is a man who posts a video about the "bad old days", but freely admits he isn't even old enough to remember the 1980s, because he wasn't even born.

This is a man who mocks others about their pasts, but has freely admitted to being a wealthy (self made of course) property owner and boasted of his cars, his "trophy wife" and his "exploits" in big business, travelling the like it was a bus route. This is a man who has multiple times claimed he was the victim of Police "brutality", and grew up on the "mean streets" of Hackney, but speaks English with perfect grammar better than anyone else on here. If anyone is trying to alternately make themselves out to be a victim one minute, and a rich and successful version of Idris Elba the next, its him.

He doesn't know his arse from his elbow, and he can't decide what he wants to be - but the biggest insult of all isn't aimed at you or me, its aimed at the whole forum, which he routine scoffs at as being an insignificant blip on the Internet of life - yet he still posts here. As Thomas said, he even admitted that he only comes here to wind people up - and that is the saddest kind of ****, the ones who cheerfully admit they get a kick out of mocking other people. Pat is just a bigot, but he hides it behind black skin instead of white.

The thing about the internet is none of us really know who we are talking to - but some people are consistent, and the only thing consistent about Patman Post is that he is a cowardly ***t, and he always will be.

:hattip  :clp  :thup:

Where is that feckin like button?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=27073 time=1590864579 user_id=50
That's him all over, I'm afraid. He won't dare engage anyone in a straight debate because he's been shown up so many times that he's scared to. So instead, he engages in a safe, drive by posting style, cut and run, a sneering comment here, a disparaging comment there, all in perfect English of course (because his education was so much better than anyone else who posts here  :roll: ), and then he runs away. This is a man who posts a video about the "bad old days", but freely admits he isn't even old enough to remember the 1980s, because he wasn't even born.

This is a man who mocks others about their pasts, but has freely admitted to being a wealthy (self made of course) property owner and boasted of his cars, his "trophy wife" and his "exploits" in big business, travelling the like it was a bus route. This is a man who has multiple times claimed he was the victim of Police "brutality", and grew up on the "mean streets" of Hackney, but speaks English with perfect grammar better than anyone else on here. If anyone is trying to alternately make themselves out to be a victim one minute, and a rich and successful version of Idris Elba the next, its him.

He doesn't know his arse from his elbow, and he can't decide what he wants to be - but the biggest insult of all isn't aimed at you or me, its aimed at the whole forum, which he routine scoffs at as being an insignificant blip on the Internet of life - yet he still posts here. As Thomas said, he even admitted that he only comes here to wind people up - and that is the saddest kind of ****, the ones who cheerfully admit they get a kick out of mocking other people. Pat is just a bigot, but he hides it behind black skin instead of white.

The thing about the internet is none of us really know who we are talking to - but some people are consistent, and the only thing consistent about Patman Post is that he is a cowardly ***t, and he always will be.

Dunno who he is, but he's "the enemy" in Stoke Newington.

Everyone on here winds people up to a large degree, you do so yourself sometimes, sometimes so I do but I suppose we try not to be as insidious as Pat appears to be..... as I hate people who don't say what they mean directly to your face.

..They're the biggest whingey liar tossers going, lower than dogs even. But replying to spam is always time wasted I guess.
+++