Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

Wiggles

God you're a hypocrite. You gave a link to a story about some women after benefits which you expect me to believe, but when I give you a TRUE example from personal experience proving the opposite, you refuse to believe it. Papasmurf, you  are very good at believing the things you want to, but conveniently deny everything that proves otherwise.
A hand up, not a hand out

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=12635 time=1578576756 user_id=87
The vast majority can work,

There you go again, still writing bollocks, despite all the referenced evidence proving you are writing bollocks.

Link to latest data:-

Support Group, never be able to work.

Work Related Group, May be able to work at some future date

"fit for work" The result of the fatally flawed assessment.

Far more at link:-

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/851977/esa-wca-summary-december-2019.pdf">https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/851977/esa-wca-summary-december-2019.pdf

For the 25,000 ESA initial assessments completed in the latest quarter to June 2019:

Support Group    58%               Up 5 percentage points since previous quarter

Work Related      17%                     Down 4 percentage points since previous quarter Activity Group                                

Fit for Work          26%                    Remains unchanged since previous quarter

Outcomes of initial assessments entitled to ESA (assigned to SG or WRAG) decreased by 11,000 in the latest quarter to June 2019 to stand at 19,000.  

Historically, there have been substantial changes in the volumes of initial assessment assigned to each outcome. In the most recent quarters, the proportion of initial outcomes resulting in an award has increased, with an increase of 5 percentage points for SG, a 4 percentage points decrease for WRAG and no change for FFW outcomes from the previous quarter to the latest quarter.  See accompanying tables and Stat-Xplore for further breakdown

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=12627 time=1578573615 user_id=89
You are the nasty one.

I campaign to get seriously ill/seriously disabled people who have WRONGLY been found "fit for work" by the all too often literally fatally flawed "assessment" system used by the DWP/DWP contractors, the benefit they are entitled to.

Cases like this one are in the many thousands, which frankly a callous bastard like you care nothing about:-

https://www.leighday.co.uk/News/Press-releases-2020/January-2020/Family-of-Jodey-Whiting-seek-fresh-inquest-into-he">https://www.leighday.co.uk/News/Press-r ... st-into-he">https://www.leighday.co.uk/News/Press-releases-2020/January-2020/Family-of-Jodey-Whiting-seek-fresh-inquest-into-he

The vast majority can work, the remainder should be given a basic life, and that doesn't include having a car, simple as that. That isn't nasty, that's common sense and good use of public money

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=12617 time=1578570030 user_id=87
 You on the other hand spend as much time as possible attempting to squeeze the tax payers money out of the government so people don't have to contribute. So pray tell, who's the nasty one ?

You are the nasty one.

I campaign to get seriously ill/seriously disabled people who have WRONGLY been found "fit for work" by the all too often literally fatally flawed "assessment" system used by the DWP/DWP contractors, the benefit they are entitled to.

Cases like this one are in the many thousands, which frankly a callous bastard like you care nothing about:-

https://www.leighday.co.uk/News/Press-releases-2020/January-2020/Family-of-Jodey-Whiting-seek-fresh-inquest-into-he">https://www.leighday.co.uk/News/Press-r ... st-into-he">https://www.leighday.co.uk/News/Press-releases-2020/January-2020/Family-of-Jodey-Whiting-seek-fresh-inquest-into-he

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=12457 time=1578425103 user_id=89
I don't tolerate nasty people like Wiggles.

Let's get something straight. My wife and I retired when I was 57. We were able to so because we both worked hard and saved hard. Since then I have spent a full day every week working at a local animal charity, and we both spend a lot of time looking after an old lady with dementia. This is done for no reward or expectation. You on the other hand spend as much time as possible attempting to squeeze the tax payers money out of the government so people don't have to contribute. So pray tell, who's the nasty one ?

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=12542 time=1578507716 user_id=87
You haven't proven me wrong about anything,

Yes I have, in spades. Your cognitive dissonance is very obvious. In relation to the national situation your jealously of your neighbours is frankly pathetic.

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=12508 time=1578498561 user_id=89
I mean your opinions that despite you being proven wrong you still keep stating them.

You haven't proven me wrong about anything, all you do is copy and paste government figures that prove that are questionable to say the least. You choose to ignore my examples that prove otherwise, and you choose ignore the experts who turn down claims. The reality is that you hand pick evidence that suits you, rather than look at what is under your nose.

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=12497 time=1578487518 user_id=87
By "nasty comments" do you mean opinions that you don't agree with ?

I mean your opinions that despite you being proven wrong you still keep stating them.

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=12486 time=1578472780 user_id=89
You are a Troll. You nasty comments in  spite of the evidence given you prove that.

By "nasty comments" do you mean opinions that you don't agree with ?

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=12480 time=1578468126 user_id=87
and you call me a troll

You are a Troll. You nasty comments in  spite of the evidence given you prove that.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell post_id=12463 time=1578427013 user_id=48
Totally uncalled for,it matters little his opinions so for all your ranting and raving you are no better than he and should be ashamed of yourself.  :thdwn:

Sorry but it is called for, ill informed people like him are very much part of the problem nit part of the solution.

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=12446 time=1578423461 user_id=89
Frankly I hope you get some nasty slow acting disease so you find out just how difficult to get benefit.

and you call me a troll

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester post_id=12462 time=1578426798 user_id=62
As opposed to your good humoured ..

"Frankly I hope you get some nasty slow acting disease so you find out just how difficult to get benefit."?

Sometimes Pappy I wonder that you might be too warm hearted for your own good.

:thup:  :thup:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=12446 time=1578423461 user_id=89
Frankly I hope you get some nasty slow acting disease so you find out just how difficult to get benefit.

Totally uncalled for,it matters little his opinions so for all your ranting and raving you are no better than he and should be ashamed of yourself.  :thdwn:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=12457 time=1578425103 user_id=89
I don't tolerate nasty people like Wiggles.

As opposed to your good humoured ..

"Frankly I hope you get some nasty slow acting disease so you find out just how difficult to get benefit."?

Sometimes Pappy I wonder that you might be too warm hearted for your own good.
Algerie Francais !