Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

Wiggles

Quote from: Thomas post_id=11400 time=1577441091 user_id=58
Wiggy are you a rangers fan by any chance?

A few of the things you have said on here reminds me of my last trip onto the rangers fans facebook page. They are all thick as feck.

One of them thought hertz van hire was a dutch striker till i had to let him down gently. :lol:

Spurs season ticket holder actually, not as if that has anything to do with it. People with left wing liberal views always tend to believe that people with right wing views are thick. If you are right, it has recently been proven that the majority of the country are thick (general election), which in it's self appears strange, especially considering our nations success !!

I was trying to prove a point to papasmurf, but unfortunately he either struggles to understand what I am saying, or chooses to ignore it. Here is a typical example of what is happening in this country.

Mr & Mrs Smith with their 2.1 children both work. Mr Smith works 40 hours a week, and Mrs Smith works 20 hours a week. He earns £10 per hour, and she earns £8.20 per hour. They rent a private house, run a small 15 year old car, and have a holiday in the UK for one week every year. For what these people are earning, this is a very typical scenario. Such families are the back bone of society. Now I will give you a genuine 100% true scenario. These people are my next door neighbors, and I know them quite well. For arguments sake they will be known as Mr & Mrs Brown. Mr Jones has a disability, and Mrs Smith is his carer. They receive a significant enough benefit to allow them to live in a very nice two bed bungalow. They have two foreign holidays, and their mobility allowance allows them to lease a brand new fully expensed motobility car. I can give various other examples of people I know, but this will do for the time being. So, the people who are not contributing anything towards society live a significantly better life style than those who are working 60 hours per week between them. Seriously, how demoralizing do you think this for the hard working people of this country ?
A hand up, not a hand out

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11413 time=1577446471 user_id=89
Actually It doesn't, when people appear to be latter day potential members of Aktion T4 and Einsatzgruppen and believers in Arbeit Macht Frei I have a right to hold them in contempt, and treat them with contempt.

No you have no rights on here at all,you are here by virtue of the owner of this forum providing a platform for views to be expressed though being able to post can be withdrawn at any time.

There are though expectations of people posting on here which are laid out in the forum rules,people may disagree and discussions heated but you can vent your feelings without resorting to personal attacks,you of course are well aware of the results of continually breaking the rules.

The mods take no pleasure in banning people but will and if bans are continually ignored may consider a permanent one as a last resort.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11415 time=1577447120 user_id=89
Well if you can't see it is obvious, frankly I can't help you.

Frankly,I don't see you trying either.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy post_id=11414 time=1577446735 user_id=52
Who did that then,or was that all devised in your own head.

Well if you can't see it is obvious, frankly I can't help you.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11413 time=1577446471 user_id=89
Actually It doesn't, when people appear to be latter day potential members of Aktion T4 and Einsatzgruppen and believers in Arbeit Macht Frei I have a right to hold them in contempt, and treat them with contempt.

Who did that then,or was that all devised in your own head.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy post_id=11411 time=1577444638 user_id=52
Well that covers all angles then Smurfy.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11404 time=1577442115 user_id=89
I am only nasty and spiteful towards people who deserve it.

So that means others can be nasty and spiteful to you if they feel you deserve it then? No wait....waaaaaahhhh...!!!

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11404 time=1577442115 user_id=89

Well that covers all angles then Smurfy.

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=11402 time=1577441178 user_id=50
He asked how you are any different to these "nasty people", if you would be prepared to ignore him if he were ill or had fallen on hard times?

You just have a vendetta, that's all. You come across as nasty and spiteful yourself, and always have.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11380 time=1577435439 user_id=89
Well apart from hating nasty people like him who I suspect would not give his urine to a thirst dog, I believe people who are vulnerable or poor or fallen on hard times should be helped.

He asked how you are any different to these "nasty people", if you would be prepared to ignore him if he were ill or had fallen on hard times?

You just have a vendetta, that's all. You come across as nasty and spiteful yourself, and always have.

Thomas

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=11399 time=1577441012 user_id=87
Good point. People like papasmurf appear on the internet, but as yet I haven't found one in real life, (my snowflake son being an exception to that). The majority of hard working people in the UK are fed up with their taxes being given to the lazy and feckless

Wiggy are you a rangers fan by any chance?

A few of the things you have said on here reminds me of my last trip onto the rangers fans facebook page. They are all thick as feck.

One of them thought hertz van hire was a dutch striker till i had to let him down gently. :lol:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Wiggles

Quote from: Thomas post_id=11395 time=1577440455 user_id=58
Wiggles calm down hen.

You are sucking on the tit of the establishment media and its outraging you.

Take a breather and have a cup of tea.

Good point. People like papasmurf appear on the internet, but as yet I haven't found one in real life, (my snowflake son being an exception to that). The majority of hard working people in the UK are fed up with their taxes being given to the lazy and feckless

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11393 time=1577439642 user_id=89
But not it appears people.

Fair point

Thomas

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=11389 time=1577439400 user_id=87
You would have step around an awful lot of people then, because I believe the vast majority majority of hard working people in this country are fed up with scroungers and people who are bailed out because they live beyond their means.

Wiggles calm down hen.

You are sucking on the tit of the establishment media and its outraging you.

Take a breather and have a cup of tea.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=11388 time=1577439192 user_id=87
That's a horrible thing to say, I love dogs

But not it appears people.