Off topic thread (to the tower)

Started by cromwell, November 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=11389 time=1577439400 user_id=87
You would have step around an awful lot of people then, because I believe the vast majority majority of hard working people in this country are fed up with scroungers and people who are bailed out because they live beyond their means.

You a VERY much in  a minority.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11362 time=1577381504 user_id=89
You really are a nasty person. People like you should be visibly marked so you can be avoided or stepped around or over should you collapse in the street, or have an accident.

You would have step around an awful lot of people then, because I believe the vast majority majority of hard working people in this country are fed up with scroungers and people who are bailed out because they live beyond their means.
A hand up, not a hand out

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11380 time=1577435439 user_id=89
Well apart from hating nasty people like him who I suspect would not give his urine to a thirst dog, I believe people who are vulnerable or poor or fallen on hard times should be helped.

That's a horrible thing to say, I love dogs

Wiggles

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11343 time=1577366775 user_id=89
Evidence please.

Evidence otherwise please

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell post_id=11370 time=1577392706 user_id=48
And how are you any different?

Well apart from hating nasty people like him who I suspect would not give his urine to a thirst dog, I believe people who are vulnerable or poor or fallen on hard times should be helped.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11369 time=1577388279 user_id=89
Should he collapse and have an accident is when he should be ignored.

And how are you any different?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell post_id=11366 time=1577384669 user_id=48
No Smurfy that's the reaction expected,really best ignored but no should he collapse or have an accident he should be helped and treated as any other because we and society have to be better than he is.

Should he collapse and have an accident is when he should be ignored.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11362 time=1577381504 user_id=89
You really are a nasty person. People like you should be visibly marked so you can be avoided or stepped around or over should you collapse in the street, or have an accident.

No Smurfy that's the reaction expected,really best ignored but no should he collapse or have an accident he should be helped and treated as any other because we and society have to be better than he is.

papasmurf

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=11359 time=1577380204 user_id=87
I would say the majority of responsible people who have a child would manage comfortably without child allowance, or other benefits tied to having a child. The majority of scroungers are irresponsible slobs who can't be bothered to use contraception,  or teenage girls who want their first flat,

Wiggles

Quote from: "Calico Jack" post_id=11354 time=1577375598 user_id=101
I can believe that. Now would you like to give me a definition of  an average  couple who CAN afford a child?

I would say the majority of responsible people who have a child would manage comfortably without child allowance, or other benefits tied to having a child. The majority of scroungers are irresponsible slobs who can't be bothered to use contraception,  or teenage girls who want their first flat,

Calico Jack

Quote from: Wiggles post_id=11342 time=1577366650 user_id=87
I am not talking about the people who lose a loved one, or even their job, I am referring to the millions of people who produce children when they can't afford it to start with. Just going back to your first sentence, I don't care if I am not popular, I'm used to it real life :D

I can believe that. Now would you like to give me a definition of  an average  couple who CAN afford a child?

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell post_id=11346 time=1577370144 user_id=48
And the Queen,look at the child benefit she got and her kids kids,who paid that?......oh aye the taxpayer

Totally agree cromwell.

:thup:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11345 time=1577369528 user_id=89
Precisely, practically no-one can afford children, with a few exceptions like Jacob Rees Mogg.

No.

We can't afford them but we have them anyway.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11345 time=1577369528 user_id=89
Precisely, practically no-one can afford children, with a few exceptions like Jacob Rees Mogg.

And the Queen,look at the child benefit she got and her kids kids,who paid that?......oh aye the taxpayer

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=11344 time=1577367177 user_id=62
Most of us.

On average parents spend 10% more than they have on their children.